Your Top Questions…
How do I subscribe?
Simply fill in your subscription details to open your TenderFinder profile. Once activated you can access all types of tenders as part of your single annual membership fee.
Once you have become a TenderFinder subscriber you can finalise your profile including your billing information. We will email you a copy of the invoice and a copy of the receipt for your records.
Can I buy a subscription for less than a year?
At the moment we only offer annual subscriptions. If you’re looking for something more flexible contact us and we’ll pop it into our suggestion box. We’ll also alert you if this changes.
How can I pay?
We accept all major credit cards, including Revolut. Or you can choose to pay via your PayPal account.
Can I cancel my subscription if I am not satisfied and be refunded?
Subscriptions can’t be refunded. However, you have the option to cancel your subscription up to 3 weeks before the automatic renewal starts. More information about this can be found in your profile section.
Will you be adding new categories and features?
TenderFinder is all about finding new ways for our subscribers to grow their business. We’ll definitely be adding more features such as SMS Alerts (and more countries!) in the coming months.
If you have a specific suggestion please feel free to contact us to tell us more.
My business development manager has changed, can I switch the profiles?
Yes, you can do this from the profile section. However, please remember it’s one user per subscription.
Can I have more than one profile for different teams in my company?
Each user must pay the annual subscription fee. But there is no limit to the number of profiles for each company. Each one must have a unique email address.
Do you provide any training on the system?
We designed the system to be as fool proof as possible. If you face any difficulties or if you have any specific suggestions, please do reach out to our team.
Can I submit my applications through TenderFinder?
Once you have found the tender that you would like to pitch for, you can liaise directly with the issuing entity. We do suggest that you mark the tender on TenderFinder, showing that you have recently made a submission.
Where can I find your terms and conditions?
You can access the full terms and conditions right here.
How do I turn off or change the alerts I am receiving?
You can manage this directly from your profile section.
What categories does TenderFinder cover?
- Administration, defence and social security services
- Agriculture, Farming and Fishing
- Architectural and Engineering
- Business Professional Services
- Chemical Products
- Clothing, footwear, luggage, articles and accessories
- Collected and purified water
- Construction structures and materials, auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus)
- Construction Work
- Education, Training Services
- Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Food, beverages, tobacco and related products
- Furniture, Appliances, and Lighting
- Health and social work services
- Hotel and Restaurant
- Industrial Machinery
- Installation services (except Software)
- IT Services
- Laboratory, optical and precision equipment (excl. glasses)
- Leather and textile fabrics, plastic and rubber materials
- Machinery for mining, quarrying, construction equipment
- Medical equipments, pharmaceuticals and personal care products
- Mining, basic metals and related products
- Musical instruments, sport goods, games, toys, handicraft, art materials and accessories
- Office and computing machinery, equipment and supplies except furniture and software packages
- Energy Services (Petroleum, fuel, electricity…)
- Postal and Telecommunications services
- Printed matter and related products
- Public Utilities
- Radio , Television and Communication
- Real Estate Services
- Recreational, cultural and sporting services
- Repair and maintenance services
- Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
- Services related to Oil and Gas
- Sewage, refuse, cleaning and environment services
- Transport Services, Transport Equipment